My client is hiring a Personal Administrative Assistant!
Please note this is a virtual position.
From Jeni: I am looking for a Personal Administrative Assistant that can help me with my growing online business. You will be an integral part of a dedicated team that is making a big impact in people’s lives!
You are really organized, have great time management skills, can take initiative, and work well within a team. Your written and verbal interpersonal skills are top notch. Some of the time you will work with me in my home office, but there will be other times when you can work virtually from the comfort of your own home. When you work in my home, it is important to be on-time and dependable. When you work virtually, there is more flexibility as long as expectations and deadlines are met.
About Jeni and The RESTART® Program:
Jeni Hall is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), certified by the Nutritional Therapy Association® (NTA) . It was her own health issues that led her to study nutrition. The fact that she grew up eating what’s known as the Standard American Diet (aka, “SAD”) led her to have blood sugar issues. She understands, first-hand, the struggles with sugar.
As she began her nutritional work with clients, she noticed that many were in the same boat. She started a small group in which everyone went through a sugar detox together, guided by each other’s support and her expertise. It was an instant success and thus The RESTART® Program was born. Since then, RESTART® has evolved into the proven program that it is today for the many people who want to feel better and receive accurate information about food, nutrition, and their own health.
The 5-week RESTART® Program is a simple, powerful way to give your body a vacation from having to process toxins like sugar. With a 3-week sugar detox built right in, the program focuses on how to use REAL FOOD to boost your energy and cut sugar and carb cravings.
The curriculum for this program is available for license to graduates of the NTA three times per year. These are the open registration or “launch” periods. Currently there almost 500 Instructors of this program around the world. We estimate that there will be over 1000 Instructors within the next 2-3 years..
Jeni had the honor of receiving NTA’s first ever “Entrepreneur of the Year” award in 2016. This award was given to her in recognition of her creation of The RESTART® Program. Even more importantly, it recognized how RESTART® has benefitted so many NTA graduates by giving them a proven and valuable tool to use in their practice. She is deeply grateful for this honor.
You can learn more about Jeni at: jenihall dot com
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work for/with Jeni:
- Monthly/Weekly/Daily schedule – meetings, priorities, projects, etc.
- Maintaining and updating our Standard Operating Procedures
- Emails (organizing, archiving, deleting, etc.)
- Maintaining a filing system and overall organization of online documents
- Moderate the Instructor FB group (looking for technical issues, suggestions, success stories, etc.)
- Creating templates
- (Creating campaigns) ← and/or have Jeni create and then apply
- Scheduling/Sending campaigns
- Assuring that Automated emails are up-to-date and scheduled appropriately
- Keeping Lists up to date and accurate
- Keeping campaigns updated and scheduled appropriately
- Et al
We receive testimonials (aka “success stories” from Instructors and participants of RESTART® almost daily.
- Collecting, editing, and posting them (with permission and making sure they are FTC and HIIPA compliant)
- Spotting comments in the Instructor FB group that could be used as such
- Finding testimonials on Instructor’s individual websites (to be used with permission, etc.)
Research as needed:
- Compiling info on spreadsheets, etc.
Other administrative tasks
- Providing tech support to RESTART® Instructors in a timely manner
- Other, as needed with current and upcoming projects, as well as the 3 launches per year
- The ability to work within a virtual team as many of our projects involve more than just yourself
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive, and exceptional typing skills
- The ability to remain discreet as you will see confidential materials
- Excellent interpersonal skills are important, as interaction with a wide variety of people will be part of daily activities – mostly online and via email, but occasional calls as well
- A professional attitude and superior organizational and time management skills, with the ability to complete tasks within a deadline
- Excellent language and grammar skills
- Experience with a Mac computer a plus
- Familiar with Asana, Dropbox, Google Drive, and WordPress
- Mailchimp experience is a huge plus as this is a core responsibility
Pay depends on experience and skill set. This is an independent contractor position so no benefits are included. You are responsible for your own taxes. If you are not familiar with the independent contractor relationship, you can read more here.
This will start at around 5 to 10 hours a week but could grow into more as the business grows. I am looking to develop a long term relationship. Hours are flexible and questions about it can be addressed during the interview process.
How to apply:
Deadline to apply is Sunday, August 13th, 2017.
Click here to fill out our online questionnaire so that we can learn a little more about you. Once we sort through the responses we will contact you if you are selected for an interview. Thank you.
*Please note, as the business grows so will this position and responsibilities. We can discuss more in the interview what the potential is for this role. If you learn fast, pay attention to detail, and love technology, then you should have no problem taking on the additional future responsibilities.