Sara’s Short Bio:
Sara is an Online Business Strategist and the founder of Virtual Biz Partner. She teams up with empire building online business owners to help take care of day-to-day business management and set a strategy for lasting growth. With 3 years experience in this role, plus 10 years as a bookkeeper, Sara has a proven track record of managing and growing businesses while simplifying strategies, systems and technology.
Based in small town Missouri, Sara is the busy mom to a son and two stepdaughters. She’s living life to the fullest with a man she met on a blind date (she went for the free meal – who knew?). In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family, trying new experiences and is currently learning to play the guitar.
Here’s a list of credentials:
Bachelor of Science from Drury University
Certified Online Business Manager
Sample questions for interviews:
- How did end up owning your own business, especially since you had no background in business or previous experience as a manger?
- How can the average person get started with an online business?
- What are some of the challenges of owning your own business?
- How do you balance running a business from your home office and being married with three kids at home?
- What does an online business manger do?
- What’s the difference between a virtual assistant and an online business manager?
- If you could give the listeners one piece of advice, what would that be?
- What’s been one of your biggest failures or learning experiences you can tell us about?
- What does success mean to you?
- Is there a favorite quote that has given you motivation?
These are just a few of the questions you can ask Sara. She’s great with on the spot questions and is happy to follow your lead if the direction of the conversation changes.
The Top 10 Business Systems To Run Your Online Business
How to Hire Your First VA and Get it Right The First Time
5 Steps to Avoid Overwhelm in Your VA Business
How to Build a Thriving VA Business
I never, ever ever had plans to be an entrepreneur. After a wide variety of jobs doing everything from working in a dog collar factory to bookkeeping, I decided to take the test to work for the State Probation and Parole Department as I’d studied Criminal Justice in College.
Then one day, I received letters from the state to interview for positions in Probation and Parole and I had 7 days to reply.
Suddenly I realized I didn’t want to spend my life working in a prison.
(Quite the metaphor isn’t it?)
That day changed my life for good.
After a bit of soul searching I got clear on what I wanted. I wanted to be able to work at home, have time with my then 2-year old son, and be in control of my future.
While I continued in my position as a bookkeeper, I discovered the world of Virtual Assistance and I was hooked. I learned everything I possibly could and found out I had a real passion for online business, systems and technology. Shortly, my business was fully booked and I hung up my bookkeeping hat.
Knowing I wanted to learn more, I went from being a VA to becoming a Certified Online Business Manager where I helped busy entrepreneurs organize, run and grow their online business.
Now, I bring those skills to my clients with a strong focus on strategy to help empire builders get to the next level. As your partner I help you create the right combination of strategy, systems and technology so you have the foundation you need for your empire.